Studios Aspa is now open and ready to welcome you again in Thassos island, providing you with a safe environment.
We follow the Ministry of Health’s guidelines on cleaning and sanitation according to national legislation. Below you can find all the latest guidelines along with the high standards that we offer:
How We are taking care of you:
• Our staff has been trained on all COVID-19 safety and hygiene protocols (e-learning on Smartphone and tablet)
• Our staff is equipped and is using all the required disinfectants and cleaning products to ensure the highest levels of hygiene.
• Digital check-in upon request, express check-out, no need for human contact
• All rooms and common areas and equipment are cleaned /sanitized carefully several times throughout the day.
In addition, we use fully complied with the international standards cleaning products and the latest antibacterial and antiviral solutions
• Bed sheets and towels: we guarantee their cleanliness and sterilization.
• Hand sanitizers are available in all hotel common areas and rooms
• Complete Medical kit available at the premises
• Guests not residing in the premises are strictly prohibited from entering the premises even if they are relatives or friends.
• A/C cleaning and operating following the official guidelines
How you can take care of us :
• Please sanitize your hands as often as possible especially, after using the toilet. Please cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing,
ideally using a tissue, disposing of it safely after use and washing your hands immediately.
• Please respectfully abide by social distancing. All communal furniture has been repositioned to meet social distancing requirements.
• Upon check-in and check-out please wait at the indicated point – Check in is at 3pm and Check out is at 11am.
• For long staying guests (over three nights), any room cleaning services will be done upon customer request only. This is to keep our personel safe.
• For extra towels or bed sheets during your staying with us,please contact the reception
• In case you develop symptoms during your stay please stay in your room and contact the staff who in turn will contact
the medical doctor and follow the protocol for the provision of immediate medical care